Thursday, May 26, 2011

Washer Necklace


I got inspiration for this necklace from the blog Just Between Friends.  There is a great tutorial over there, so check it out!  I picked out a few sizes of washers from a local hardware store.  The one above is 7/8 wide by 5/16 thick.  I also bought some larger ones that were too thick and the stamping didn't work very well.   Now that I know that, I will know what to look for next time I go.  It was super easy and so much fun.  I just used some ribbon, beads and jewelry-making leftovers that I already had. 



36th Avenue
I am linked up to an awesome party at the 36th Avenue!  Come join the par-tay!

2 comments:

Alyssa @ Frugal Stepmom said...

This is so cute! I created one of these for my DD after she wanted to purchase a trendy bottle cap necklace magnet; I used an UPcycled shirt yarn and same washer size. Great Job!
Found you on 36th :) Alyssa, aka Frugal Stepmom

Rebecca @ My Girlish Whims said...

you made an ugly washer look so cute! awesome :)

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis