Saturday, May 28, 2011

Chicken Wire Jewelry Holder

I was inspired to create jewelry holder when I came across Ucreate Crafts earlier this month.  I clicked on the link Create With Me and found out that each month, she has a craft you create and then share.  This is my first time, and I have been so excited about doing it!  Go check it out, it is lots of fun!


I started out with a thrift store frame, which was super ugly.  It was speckled with black, white, and gray. See?  This picture doesn't really show just how hideous it was.


I painted the Beast with lavender and then distressed it with black.  I stapled the chicken wire to the back and sanded the edges to give it a shabby look.  I am loving this beauty!




No comments:

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis