Thursday, October 3, 2013

Crochet Owl Hats

I have been busy crocheting lately.  I pinned an owl hat pattern on pinterest a while ago that I have been wanting to try.  Repeat Crafter Me shares this free pattern on her blog.  I changed a couple of things for my version: I added brown trim instead of keeping it the accent color (purple or teal) and I didn't add buttons to the eyes because I like them plain.  I used Peaches & Creme as well as Sugar & Creme 100% cotton yarn.  The hats are so soft and comfotable.
 These hats are so fun to make!  In fact, I added them to my etsy store, so if you are interested, check out my etsy shop!  There are links on my header and upper right sidebar as well as here.
 I thought it would be more difficult getting a picture of my 15 month old that my 4 year old, but boy was I wrong!  He is super busy and I couldn't get him to hold still!  Both of my kids love their hats!
Using the same pattern, I also came up with a minion hat, which my son loves!  I will be posting that one when I get a chance!

I am linking up here.

No comments:

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis