Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy 2012!

Wow!  I thought I would be back, as I said in my last post, but the holidays were pretty busy, as I'm sure they were for everyone else!  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Years!  We had an enjoyable holiday season!  My son was so fun this year and loved rearranging the tree and was a pro at opening his presents!  I got a DSLR camera that I am so excited to figure out!  Also, my sister got married over the holiday, so I have some pictures from that - I am hoping I remembered to take some anyway!  I completed a few projects over the break, including some gifts, that I plan an posting later!

I have some new ideas for the blog, including a new header for the new year, and I also have a fun idea in mind for a tutorial.


No comments:

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis