Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Glass Bottle Snowman

I guest posted at Giggles, Glitz and Glam in December and wanted to share that project with you here.  It is really quick and (would have) only taken 5 minutes, (if I knew exactly what I was doing!)  I am going to share with you how to make this simple glass bottle snowman.
This would make a perfect last-minute gift or decoration.
 I used vinyl, wire, a glass bottle I have had for years, pliers, a hole punch, and book pages (not pictured).
 First, I made a handle around the top of my bottle with the wire.  I have seen this on pinterest and love the look!
 Next, I punched some holes out of my vinyl (much faster than getting the silhouette out).
 The next part is pretty self explanatory, but I stuck the vinyl circles in a face shape.  Next, I rolled up several book pages together and stuck them inside, and ta-da!
I love the simplicity of this project and it is so easy to change if I get tired of it in a few years!  Thanks for letting me share my project with you! Hope you all are having a Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Brittany said...

SO cute! love it! you are so creative.
funwiththefullwoods.blogspot.com

Jill said...

Very cute idea. I love how cute and easy it is.

Kyla Armstrong said...

So sweet! I'm celebrating snowmen this month if you'd like to come and share it at TOO Cute Tuesday!

http://funkypolkadotgiraffe.blogspot.com/

SM Glass Bottles said...

I love this glass bottles. Thanks!...

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis