Monday, September 12, 2011

Home Decor Ideas

This past week, we had some friends visiting (and we had a BLAST!).  I got some decorating ideas for a blank wall that I have been wondering what to put on it.  (The wall is a bit awkward with thermostat on it and a vent).  I have some plates and a thrifted mirror that I will be using.  I am extremely excited!

I thought I would share with you some great finds for home decor I found on Pinterest this week.  (Click on image for the source).




Twin Storage (Captains) Bed

063011plates8_rect540

Linking up here and here.

7 comments:

leigh hewett said...

Oh, I love the wall of plates, so cute!

Stopping by from SITS.

www.leighvslaundry.blogspot.com

Coley said...

wonderful ideas!

The Loops said...

These are all amazing. Your blog is super duper cute! I am a new follower. I hope you'll stop by!

Unknown said...

That wall of plates rocks! LOve it! i am linking to this at somedaycrafts.blogspot.com.

crafts said...

Love it. thanks for sharing

Siany said...

the plates are so beautiful...

Unknown said...

Pretty interesting post! Thanks it was interesting.heritage home design

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis