Monday, July 18, 2011

Camp Award

I helped out with planning Girl's Camp this year.  For those of you who don't know what that is, it is a camp that my church does for the girls aged 12-18.  It is a time for them to come closer to God, as well as have lots of fun!  Our theme this year was "Gospel Chic" and was based around the scripture D&C 27:15-18, which, in summary, says to wear the Armor of God.


I made a few things for the girls that I will show off this week, so stay tuned!  Here is a little peek...
These are the camp awards I made.  I found some pretty blue shimmery paper, which you can't really tell from the picture, but I thought it was fun.  Camp awards are given at the end of camp, based on what went on during the week.  For example, one year, my award was "The Jumpiest" because I jumped out of my chair onto my friend's lap while we were telling scary stories around the campfire...ha ha.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

o i miss girls camp!!! i looked forward to it every year so much, hopefully i get to be a leader someday!!:) this is darling too i love it:)
have a good day!
xoxo
ash
http://jaysonandashley.blogspot.com/

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis