Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pillow Contest

Carlee from Ladybird Ln hosts Crafting For a Cause, aka Lend a Hand. "Ladybird Lend a Hand is a program where each month we highlight a charity, and find projects we can all do to help their cause.  We do not have a lot of money at our disposal, but we would like to share our talents to in some way do good for others."

I found out about this wonderful program a month ago.  She invited me to join in the pillow fight this month, which is a pillow contest. (I know I should have posted this sooner than the last day so you all could participate...so sorry I didn't.)  Anyways, I am entering the pillows I made in April, the same ones I previously posted, just in more detail.
                                                                    Go checkout Ladybird Ln!

No comments:

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis