Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Organizing Coupons

There are a few ways to organize coupons that I know of.  There is the "Filing Method," "Clipless Method" and "Binder Method."  With each method, you may also include a coupon-insert list of the coupons for each week.  This is my favorite place to get one.  (The coupon website I look at has a printable list.  I live in the northwest, and my favorite couponing site is Fabulessly Frugal.)

Filing Method

The Filing Method utilizes manilla folders.  Each week, you create a new folder for each coupon insert (Smart Source (SS), Red Plum (RP), and Proctor & Gamble (P&G)) that includes the date and name of the insert.


Binder Method

The Binder Method is where you clip out all the coupons each week and put them in baseball card protector sheets.  The coupons are categorized so it is easier to find the coupon you are looking for.  If you are interested in making your own, I have a little tutorial here.


Clipless Method

The Clipless Method is a mix between the Filing Method and Binder Method.  Each week you would take the inserts and put them in 8.5" x 11" sheet protector and write the date on the front.  The sheet protectors are organized in a binder.



There are pros and cons to each method.  I have tried the Clipless Method as well as the Binder Method.  I prefer the Binder Method. It does take time to clip coupons each week, but I think it makes couponing go much smoother.  (Different people prefer different methods.  You may have to try different ways to see what works for you.)

Here is a link I found that goes more in-depth with each method.

2 comments:

essay best said...

Couponing is a great way to save lots of money on your shopping. That is nice of you to share the method of organising coupons otherwise it really become difficult to use them properly.

Sophie Grace said...

our blog is really cool and great your blog. your blog is really great and cool. I really appreciate your blog. very nice and great. Are you ready for the rock climbing readmil on game sims 4 cheatssims 4 cheats? Go to Xbox one.

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis