Friday, March 30, 2012

Stache Party Features

I hope everyone's Friday is going awesome!  I am having a wonderful day!  My husband and I are in the process of reorganizing our laundry room to make more space and have more storage.  I am loving it so far!  We have to wait for a cupboard to come in, then we should be about finished.  Wahoo!  I am excited to share the before and after pictures.  I have also been working on getting my kitchen decorated, and should have posts starting on Monday, so come back for that!

As usual, the link-ups were amazing and I learned so much from you!  Thank you!  

You have to check out this awesome beaded lampshade from Loving Life.  She shares a tutorial on how to make your own!  Sweet!


I am also loving these DIY magazing organizers from The Creek Line House.  She made them from cereal boxes.  Genius!


Days of Chalk and Chocolate shares an amazing idea of adhering fabric with starch.  Fabulous!  You can change out your fabric super easy!  I definitely want to give this a try!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Thanks so much for featuring my fabric tip! It's always a thrill to see something you did as a feature, isn't it? Thanks!

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis