Friday, March 9, 2012

Stache Party Features!

Thanks for another fun week of linking up to the Stache Party!  It is so much fun seeing all of your creations and getting ideas from them.  You are all so inspiring!  This past week I have been working on getting all of my pictures organized so I can delete them off my memory cards...it takes a lot of time, but I am pretty much caught up through 2011.  My plans after that are to catch up my scrapbooks, so I will probably be sharing some of my layouts soon.  I find it a bit odd that I am so much into scrapbooking and I don't think it shows very much on my blog!  Ha ha. 

If you were featured, there are buttons in the sidebar down at the bottom.  I have some new ones.  Also, if you want a new Stache Party button, I made a new one of those too!

I LOVE this Hobo Bag from About Blogging Time!  Isn't it the cutest?!  The fabric is gorgeous and it looks like so much fun to use!

This taco pie that was linked up by Finding My Way In Texas looks so yummy!  She shares a link to a site that looks very helpful when it comes to cooking! 

tacopieBanner

Check out this amazing dress refashion from Threading My Way!  I love the accessories she made also!


You have to check out this Karate Party from Creative Raisins!  The theme is so fun and she has lots of great ideas for this theme!


Come back next Tuesday to link up some more stuff!

4 comments:

Jennifer Salter said...

Thanks for the feature! :)

Fifi said...

Thank you for featuring my Hobo Bag!

Grabbing a button now!

Pam @Threading My Way said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Dress Refashion. You've made my day!!!

StylishByNature said...

Dear, I am hosting FoxHouse giveaway currently, where you can win $50 worth of Apparels and Shoes...Just click the link below...I'll wait for you there :)

Enter FoxHouse giveaway and win $50
♡ StylishByNature.com

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis