Monday, February 20, 2012

Stache Party #1 Features and My Good News

Hey everyone!  Happy Monday!  I just realized that I forgot to post features on Friday.  But before I get to that, I must say, Friday (as well as my weekend) was pretty busy and crazy!  I found out some pretty exciting news!  My husband and I are expecting a baby girl!  I am so excited!  I am excited to get working on some accessories and clothes.  I am excited to share what I make on this blog too.

I also have a bunch of posts planned and finished, I am just working on writing them up.

Now, on to the features.  If you were features, here's a button if you'd like:





I love these earrings from Oksana + Hobbies.  I have been wanting some for a while now.  Check out her great tutorial.


I absolutely loved this wedding album from Breezy Pink Daisies.  She made it herself, and it has pictures of all of the guests!  This would be so fun to go back and look at!

Photobucket

I also chose this post about Aligning your Blog Buttons from Threading My Way.  I have been wondering about how to do this, and I was so glad to find that she posted about it!


Thanks so much for participating in this link party!  Come back tomorrow for #2!

5 comments:

Breezy Brie said...

Thanks so much for the feature! I feel so special!

And I'm going to have to check how to align blog buttons - because mine look awful!!

Brie @ BreezyPinkDaisies

Breezy Brie said...

O MY! And congrats!!!!!!! :)

Brie @ BreezyPinkDaisies

Corbetts said...

BABY GIRL!!! YA I am so excited for you!!! Congrats! We just found out we will be back down for the summer! We should get together and go to the zoo or somthing!

OksanaB said...

Thank you for featuring my earrings! What a pleasant surprise. Looking forward to your new parties.

Pam @Threading My Way said...

Congratulations on your news!!! Thanks so much for featuring my post on aligning blog buttons...

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis