Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

Hope everyone has a great day today!  I made heart-shaped pancakes for breakfast today that were delish!


As I was taking this picture, my little guy said, "Hey, that's my pancake."  He was pretty anxious to eat it. 

I have been working on updating all the pictures on my posts.  I had to get a new email address and switch that email to my blog account.  Someone hacked into my other account.  As a result of deleting my old email, all the pictures were blacked out.  It has been a big pain, but I am slowly getting all of the pictures back.  And FYI, you can still contact me at mylilpumpkinpatch {at} gmail {dot} com.

Also, a reminder, I have a Shabby Apple giveaway going on that closes on Thursday, so if you haven't entered, go here.

No comments:

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis