Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February First

I have another project that I am so excited to share with you, but I haven't taken a picture yet.  I will probably get a picture later today after I have showered and look a little more presentable than a freshly worked out crazy-haired gal.  It is a project that one of my Facebook friends pinned a few weeks ago and I decided to give it a try.

Also, I just have to say, as I may have said before, I absolutely love going to IKEA!  My mom and I took a day trip there yesterday and it was so much fun!  It was her first time going there.  I got some inspiration for decorating.  My little guy was a trooper and rode in the car really well, but he wanted to run around all over the store.  Thank goodness for leashes, carts, and Curious George (Netflix on my phone)...we made it!

I am really excited that it is February now, and I am planning on figuring out a few Valentine's crafts!

1 comment:

Sugar Pink Boutique said...

Just popping in to say hello your blog is so beautiful I love your posts! I hope you have a wonderful week! God bless, Jennifer ♥

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis