Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November Stache Party!

It's time again for a new Stash Party!  I enjoyed looking through all of your projects!
This is what I made with my Stache last month:


It's a Halloween treat bag!  My son loved it and carried it around for a while with his cars and other toys inside!  I basically copied Jill's over at Homemade By Jill.  


I decided to feature 9 projects that stood out to me from this past month's party.  If you were featured, feel free to grab a button:






I love this personalized scripture tote!  The fabric is adorable!  Diana of Closet Crafter made it!


These are so fun! Go see how to make them over at For Mommas By a Momma 




I absolutely love this crochet bag that that Terry of These Peas Taste Funny made!  Go to her blog to see where she got the pattern!


Make your own baby wrap!  Find out how over at the Kid's Activites Blog.  You could make one for every outfit with the money you would save!


Check out this cute white pumpkin decoration!  I love how sparkly and pretty it is!  Made by For the Love of White.  


What kid wouldn't love this playhouse?  I am so impressed!  I wish I could have one. :)  Go to Our Seven Dwarfs to check it out!


These glow in the dark spider balls look like so much fun!  I have been wanting to try these!  I love the glow-in-the-dark touch.  Check these out, along with a tutorial over at All Artful.


I love the baby doll diapers!  They are so cute!  Go check out Adventures of a DIY Mom to see more and see how she made doll wipes!


I love burlap!  Isn't this wreath perfect for fall?!  I love the colors.  Go see how to make it over at jujuB!






The linky list closes on November 29 and 11:59 p.m. (MST) and I will feature some of your projects on December 1st!  I would like to go over a few rules:


1. Please only link up projects that you have made from your craft stash (which also includes projects that have been unfinished for quite a while!)  I will delete entries that aren't stash projects (giveaways, shops, etc.)
2. Please follow me.
3. Grab a button to spread the word! (Located on my buttons page - link in header)


1 comment:

Sandy Ang said...

How cute is that bag !

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis