Friday, October 14, 2011

Blog Swap with Kim at the Sasse Life

I am blog swapping with Kim over at The Sasse Life.  I posted a project at her site yesterday, and she is sharing a project here today.  I think you are going to love it!

Hi everyone!  Stephanie and I have decided to do a little blog swapping.  Let me introduce myself to all of you pumpkin heads.  My name is Kim and I'm bit have an addiction problem with anything DIY.  I usually check Craiglist daily for anything that needs some TLC.  That is how I came across this lovely little end table.

5V25Y45P03k63od3pab9o9252152f7c4d1572 (1)

DSCF0179

  So after some primer, paint and new hardware. (I admit these pictures are boring, I just prefer to see the before & after pictures)




Ok, are you ready for the after picture now?

Drum roll please...







the after picture


DSCF0230

DSCF0235

Isn't it amazing how a little paint can go a long way?

Here are some other Craigslist saves and DIY projects that I have done.

If you have any questions, comments or just want to say hi, please feel free to come on by The Sasse Life!  Also, on Wednesdays I have a link party for all those DIY, crafts, recipes, etc.  You name it, I want to see it!  So make sure to come by and party with us.

Thank you so much Stephanie for having me!  Have a great day everyone and get to craftin'.

Beautiful!  Don't you just love it! Go check out Kim's blog!

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Oh my, what an awesome makeover. How did you even picture that in your head? You sure are talented.

Liberty said...

WOW!!! This turned out fabulous!

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis