To make it, I used McCall's #8953 pattern. (Which consists of a lion, cat, bunny, etc.) I knew I wasn't going to find a pattern of what I wanted exactly, so I looked for something that had a full body suit. All I used from the pattern was the front piece, back piece, and sleeve pieces. The other things I had to come up with on my own. So, I designed the hood, spikes, belly, tail, and slippers. It was quite the adventure, but it was well worth it. I learned a lot, which will benefit me on future sewing endeavors. My husband loves it and is currently wearing it. It feels great that he loves it so much!
I am linking up here and here.