Thursday, August 18, 2011

Photo Challenge Week #4

This week, the photo challenge was to take a picture of dinner.  I really enjoyed this one because I like cooking and I like food.  I made grilled chicken (marinated in Zesty Italian Dressing), pasta salad, and a green salad (with a healthy heap of Ranch).


 While I was grilling, I had the bowl of chicken sitting on the grilling shelf (is that what it's called?) and  didn't realized the lid was too close...touching actually.  This is what happens...


Yeah.  I tried to scrape it off the grill with a metal spatula and burned myself trying to pull the melted plastic off (Duh!  It is hot!).  Next week's challenge is "From a High Angle."  I am excited!  Join in if you want.  There is a button at the bottom of my right sidebar that will take you to the site!

3 comments:

Zoe said...

Love the grill marks on the chicken- looks yummy!

Laura Everyday Edits said...

new follower from linky party!

laura

following from http://imnotatrophywife.com

pretty blog design :0)

Laura Beth said...

I'm glad the chicken turned out better than the lid!! Thanks for linking up :)

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis